Building Strong Patient Relationships
Build strong rapport with patients quickly, gain your patient’s respect, and improve patient experience.
This interactive online course shows how to facilitate an open, productive dialogue and achieve breakthroughs in patient understanding and acceptance.
To get started, complete the pre-course self evaluation. This reflection activity will help you identify where your strengths lie, and highlight scenarios you find challenging so that you can track for solutions as you work your way through the course.
Next, complete all the course chapters. Each chapter includes interactive elements as well as questions, to make sure you understand all the important points. The final chapter is a posttest covering all the techniques you have learned. You will need to achieve a 70% pass mark for the course to be complete.
Finally, complete and submit the CME evaluation form. You will then be able to print your CME certificate.
We hope you enjoy your Astute Doctor Education experience, and are amazed at the significant positive difference these simple techniques can make to your patient encounters.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Build rapport with patients at initial and subsequent encounters
- Create a comfortable environment for patient communication
- Deliver a good doctor-patient interaction every time
- Manage the time available for the encounter more efficiently
- Use language appropriately and more effectively
- Structure the encounter for optimal patient outcomes
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate CME Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty